torek, 1. oktober 2013

Just need some time

I have just come back from home. It is a funny feeling knowing that Mischa stayed in Slovenia to do some more experiments before coming back. And I do feel a bit lonely. Because I am alone here and also because I had such an amazing time with all my friends back home. It was so good to catch up with all of them, especially because I have not seen some of them for almost a year. One of the most important conversation was the one I had today with one of my ex schoolmates. There were many bad times over last year and I had problems coping with certain issues that came up. I tried to solve them myself and got a huge amount of support from my best friends and family. But I realized today that the only thing that can really help is to talk to someone who went through the same thing. And I did. Maybe a bit late, but it is never too late. I had a conversation with one of the people I probably admire the most in my life. And when he was explaining how he felt, I had a feeling he is describing my situation. I now believe that it is true: I need some more time. Zurich did become my second home already, I just need some more time to adjust a bit more. I am so happy that the timing was right: what is the probability that two of us that live in 2 different countries meet in the third country at the same time? I do believe in myself a bit more now and I do believe that things will get better with a bit more time. All we need is a bit of patience. :) And people that know what to say.

Ni komentarjev: