četrtek, 12. september 2013

Autumn is coming

It's been grey and rainy outside and it seems we are all a bit down lately. I can't believe we have still been swimming in the lake last Friday and today we are walking around in hoodies and are complaining how cold it became. Summer clothes will soon be replaced by winter ones and swimming will be replaced by skiing. We will be waiting for some sun to shine through the dark clouds and try to use every single moment we get.

Winter will pass again and summer will return. People will come, city will become full of life again. But there will be something that will not be the same. Some people will not return. Will new people be as good as the old one? Will we connect in the same way? Will we find the same stupid jokes?

Greyness makes me depressed. My head is still full of memories from the last summer. My heart is still happy when I find an email in my email box or a short message on facebook. It does not need to be much, but it still feels like we are together. Just for a little while. And I still hope that some people will return and we will enjoy more time together. Though that I try to convince myself it will probably never happen. Just that it hurts less.

Ni komentarjev: