četrtek, 14. junij 2018

How are you doing?

You want an honest answer? I had a pretty lousy day. I have a feeling I did nothing all day. I felt like an outsider at work, like I do not belong anywhere. I felt worthless and useless, like my knowledge does not matter. Any question or opinion that I had felt like it was crushed at the floor.
At the end of the day, I wished I had a friend I could go for coffee with. So she would be able to tell me that everything will be ok. That these feelings are just temporary. Because this is what we all need: someone who can tell us that things will be better, but also to show us how good things actually are. Because, all in all, this week was not that bad. And after all this time it felt scary to feel good. And no matter how many good days you have, bad days still come. And they still suck! And they suck even more when the number of people that you can go to is limited.

Ni komentarjev: