četrtek, 17. december 2015

Do people come into our lives on purpose

I have been told, I have not written anything for a long time. I guess my active blogging times are over, but here it is. A sneak peak into my thoughts.

I am in general not very good with people. I am even worse when it comes to a bunch of people. I can be mean and rude to people I do not know and sometimes I do not know how to use my sarcasm in an appropriate way. My best friends came to my heart slowly, but now they are occupying a big part and I always have time for them.
However, it happens from time to time that I meet people I connect in a moment. Usually this are people I meet at intensive workshop/conferences that are over in a few days and with the ending of the workshop, also our "friendship" is over. I usually have problems just letting people go and usually I suffer through the weeks following. I have no explanation why would I care about a person I just met. Especially taking into the account all the wonderful people I have in my life already. But sometimes, there is no explanation and I guess we don't necessarily need it. Still, I am wondering if the life has a plan. Is there a plan we meet again? Or have these people done their job so efficiently that it was a time for them to leave already? No matter what the plan is and no matter how difficult it is sometimes, I guess we need to be grateful for people we have and probably believe that there is a plan why things are going their way sometimes.

Ni komentarjev: